O-line

Welcome to the SeahawkSal.com Message Board

Moderators: SeahawkSal, Shadowhawk

O-line

Postby RogueHawkFans » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 pm

I swear, if the Hawks don't do something to address this pathetic O-line issue this off season, I am going to be a pissed off non game watcher this next season...I'm sick of this shit...
RogueHawkFans
Family
Family

Re: O-line

Postby SeahawkSal » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:43 am

It is frustrating...especially since we are still stacked with the rest of the roster and in the middle of our window. I know we wouldn't be able to have the same roster of players if we spent more on the line, but penny pinching at such an important position group has failed. Plain and simple.

We don't have Marshawn anymore to hide the deficiencies. Time to spend some money and make some hard decisions.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Wonder with the perceived high thoughts on TE in the draft do they trade Graham to free up money to grab some of those free agents on the line, draft a TE, LOB future, DT, OL?

I don't even know if any of that is feasible however the consensus is that because of the college spread offense, the lineman aren't that good because they rarely have their hand in the ground. So with that being said you'd figure these guys coming out of college would be able to pass block better because their eyes are up.

It will be interesting to say the least. Wonder if any of these "paid" guys would do some restructuring to help get what we need to fill the gap from bringing a draftee up to speed while learning the craft from the veterans?

it's a Seahawks thing, you just wouldn't understand
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby RogueHawkFans » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 am

Godshawks wrote:Wonder with the perceived high thoughts on TE in the draft do they trade Graham to free up money to grab some of those free agents on the line, draft a TE, LOB future, DT, OL?

I don't even know if any of that is feasible however the consensus is that because of the college spread offense, the lineman aren't that good because they rarely have their hand in the ground. So with that being said you'd figure these guys coming out of college would be able to pass block better because their eyes are up.

It will be interesting to say the least. Wonder if any of these "paid" guys would do some restructuring to help get what we need to fill the gap from bringing a draftee up to speed while learning the craft from the veterans?

it's a Seahawks thing, you just wouldn't understand

Geez!!!! This is a friggen BUSINESS, IT'S ABOUT MAKING RICH PEOPLE RICHER on the backs of those who pay high ticket/food/parking prices to watch guys making 6 digits......playing a freakin GAME....Enough!!!
RogueHawkFans
Family
Family

Postby Godshawks » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:44 am

RogueHawkFans wrote: Geez!!!! This is a friggen BUSINESS, IT'S ABOUT MAKING RICH PEOPLE RICHER on the backs of those who pay high ticket/food/parking prices to watch guys making 6 digits......playing a freakin GAME....Enough!!!

Uhhhh you're the one who said they better address the issue. So how would you like them to address the issue?
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby RogueHawkFans » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 am

Godshawks wrote:
RogueHawkFans wrote: Geez!!!! This is a friggen BUSINESS, IT'S ABOUT MAKING RICH PEOPLE RICHER on the backs of those who pay high ticket/food/parking prices to watch guys making 6 digits......playing a freakin GAME....Enough!!!

Uhhhh you're the one who said they better address the issue. So how would you like them to address the issue?

By cutting the fat where it's not needed or used properly. Jimmy Graham being one of them. Thomas Rawls being 2.. He's an injury bug. People need to learn from history, just because Rawls filled in when BM retired and looked good, he has shown little since....JG? Wayyyyyy overpaid....Let's get some new, hungry blood on this team.....I miss the days of Walter/Hutch protecting a so-so QB....Let's get RW some help....
RogueHawkFans
Family
Family

Postby NorCalSeahawkFan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 pm

I am now a disappointed Seahawk fan. If PETE cannot pull his head out of his own ASS and see that the offence needs help then he can go. I would rather this team just suck all around. Than watch this Bullshit. He is wasting Wilson. The O-line needs help!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
NorCalSeahawkFan
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Return to Fan Forum