Raiders interested in Lynch

Welcome to the SeahawkSal.com Message Board

Moderators: Shadowhawk, SeahawkSal

Raiders interested in Lynch

Postby Godshawks » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:49 am

So I guess if you're a reporter who wants to try to start relevant you make stuff up about the best team in the league or it's players (mind you I'm biased)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... hawn-lynch

it's a Seahawks thing, you just wouldn't understand
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Re: Raiders interested in Lynch

Postby Zombie Hawk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 am

Peter King says a source told him Lynch has asked for his release from the Seahawks.

No way this happens right? If Lynch wants to play again, he can play for us. Or if we can get any sort of compensation for him, we trade him to Oakland.

A source told MMQB's Peter King that Marshawn Lynch "really wants" to play for the Raiders.
"He also wants to do good things for his foundation in the area," the source said. "This is a great chance to accomplish both things." Lynch is from the Bay Area and has reportedly asked the Seahawks for his release so he can sign with his hometown Raiders. Per King, Lynch-to-Oakland is "real."
Zombie Hawk
2009, 2011 & 2015 Survival Football Champion
2009, 2011 & 2015 Survival Football Champion

Postby Godshawks » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 am

That's the problem with supposed journalists today, King knows better but he's falling into hack mode with this. "A source" generally means the writer grabs any idea out the sky. I mean come on, what kid wouldn't want to play at the highest level for the team he grew up watching and rooting for.

I'll be glad when the season rolls around so the hacks have something legit to write about without having to make stuff up.

This used to be reserved for the national enquirer but with social media and such folks look for the scoop even if they have to create it.

Of course the raiders want that, how else to fill seats than to have a mainstay in the community playing for his home town team. Shoot while they are at it sign AP to a vet minimum, and have the 1-2 punch of Beastmode and All Day ... Anything is possible... Personally I think Lynch is fine retired.

it's a Seahawks thing, you just wouldn't understand
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 am

Godshawks wrote:
Of course the raiders want that, how else to fill seats than to have a mainstay in the community playing for his home town team. Shoot while they are at it sign AP to a vet minimum, and have the 1-2 punch of Beastmode and All Day ... Anything is possible... Personally I think Lynch is fine retired.

Good points.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Fan Forum