Refuse to give up!

Welcome to the SeahawkSal.com Message Board

Moderators: Shadowhawk, SeahawkSal

Refuse to give up!

Postby searawker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 pm

I have been doing this since 1976... and I still refuse to give up.
Many may call me unbalanced, crazy, delusional.... however!

#1 seed may be just out of our reach...
but #2 is a real possibility.
December, the 12th month is OUR month.

We will make a run at this damn thing and until we do not have a game to play the next weekend... We are in this thing!

GO HAWKS!!!!
National Coalition of Mentally Unstable Seahawk Fans
searawker
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Re: Refuse to give up!

Postby SeahawkSal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:07 am

Big game Sunday on the road against a defense that is playing lights-out.

One good game does not mask the issues our team has although last week has left us all hopeful. Our O-Line is going to have a tough day....Calais Campbell is an absolute beast!

We need to jump out of the gate aggressively on offense like we did against the Eagles. I've been sitting here all week wondering why this hasn't happened over the past 3 seasons when clearly we are capable of it. Drives me nuts thinking about the reasons...because it all comes down to coaching & play calling.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Largent80 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Jax has a better front 4 than Philly, however their weakness is in the run game. Which means Bevell will attack with the pass... :badgrin:
Largent80
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 am

Largent80 wrote:Jax has a better front 4 than Philly, however their weakness is in the run game. Which means Bevell will attack with the pass... :badgrin:

:rofl :spit
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby searawker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm

...well that was quite the shit show now wasn't it?..
None the less, with all of the well expressed disappointment in how we played, were coached and reacted at the end.
These jerks are still my team and at the end of the day .. they do not pay my bills or feed my kids or feel my frustration when they fall short and look like bitches as bad as they just did. Maybe it is my old age setting in but I just can't get as worked up as I used to. In fact I almost find it to be comedy in how this team has NEVER surprised me with their "theater of pain" that they provide every damn week.

I am such a life long brainwashed Seatard that I now just want the NFC West champ title and a home playoff game. Then I go from there.
I may just fly up there for the Ram game this coming weekend ...

DangerRuss is still MVP!!!

Go Hawks
National Coalition of Mentally Unstable Seahawk Fans
searawker
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Godshawks » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 am

Tis true tis true .... With the garbage over and done with we still have a shot at the West title. In spite of what was shown Sunday we have to hope the injuries don't set us back too much and Wilson is able to show another young up and comer how to get things done when the heat is on.

Go HAWKS!!!!!
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

Without Russell Wilson, this team would probably have 2 wins up to this point in the season.

I waited over three decades for a true franchise QB, and I'll never take him for granted.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Fan Forum