Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Jaguars 12.10.17

Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Jaguars 12.10.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Please post all in-game content here.

“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Jaguars 12.10.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:58 am

Gameday thread is unlocked and ready for posting.

5 years ago, hell 5 months ago, who would have thought Hawks v Jags would have bumped NYG v Dallas? Crazy!!!

Both teams are 8-4. Both teams need a win to stay in their divisional races.

Should be a good one, but only if we remain aggressive on offense from the jump like we did against Philly.

GO HAWKS!! :new
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:49 pm

SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:58 pm

SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Lacy inactive again. What a waste.

I FULLY expect JS to draft running backs and Offensive Lineman this upcoming draft if he wants to keep this team relevant for the next few years.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Defense starts the game with a three and out. THats the way to set the tone....now offense its on you. Come out aggressive!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BEVELL PLEASE
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Got our first first down. I like the dink and dump. Jax is the NFL sack leader team. Passpro has been excellent and we need to continue the quick drops.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:36 pm

God I wish we had a running game. So hard to win in the NFL without a running game.

FIrst punt of the daaaaaay because our head case of a kicker cant kick a 52 yard FG. UGH
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Why are we passing it short of the first down with no blockers whatsoever in front of JD? And you are right Sal we should be able to line up for a FG at that point, especially on the road
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:44 pm

YOu guys realize we could be 10-2 right now if we had a competent kicker?

Looks like the pre-eagle game team showed up today. Its early though...lets see what happens.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Hind sight being 20/20 instead of signing Eddie "the flop" we could have kept Hauschka at that rate.
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Zero pressure on JaX Qb at all. Whats up Kris Richard? You're no Dan quinn...hell..your no Gus bradley either
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Godshawks wrote:Hind sight being 20/20 instead of signing Eddie "the flop" we could have kept Hauschka at that rate.

Post of the week. Hands down.

If Hauskcha was here we would be 10-2
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Started from their own 7 and marched it down our throats. If we could only put points on the board, I'd be ok with the bend but don't break and having the other team settle for FGs BUT we've got to put it in the end zone ourselves.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Our line has been doing oddly OK against the NFL Sack leaders.

RW is amazing though. simply amazing.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Just as I post that IFedi fucking taunts an official. FUCK HIM> LEAVE HIM IN JAX . Hes such a piece of shit.

Fuck him and Tom Cable.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:52 pm

I see our penalty machine Ifedi is at it again .... dude you ain't got no business taunting anyone. Do your job as a stinking lineman, block someone without holding, and clear the pathways.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:53 pm

THe fact that Ifedi lines up and undermines our offense every week is an indictment on our coaching staff, scouts and front office. This guy was, is, and will ALways be trash. My most hated seahawk.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Jacksonville ... RU KIDDING ME this is doggone JACKSONVILLE????!!!! And once again we play down to a team instead of rising above and putting someone away. I don't know if I can sit and watch this garbage ... today ...UUUUGGGGHHHH
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:55 pm

Godshawks wrote:I see our penalty machine Ifedi is at it again .... dude you ain't got no business taunting anyone. Do your job as a stinking lineman, block someone without holding, and clear the pathways.

He's horrible bro. He wouldnt make any other NFL roster, but starts here. Just shows you our OLine situation..starting with Cable needs to change. Its that simple.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:01 pm

we have Zero pass rush. none.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:04 pm

Night and day diff:

Sea V Eagles
Sea V Jags

We need to establish a pass rush. And NOW before this game gets out of hand.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:He's horrible bro. He wouldnt make any other NFL roster, but starts here. Just shows you our OLine situation..starting with Cable needs to change. Its that simple.

Most definitely Sal ... wasted draft pick, the hard part is he came out of college as a lineman and wasn't a project ... ship him off
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Godshawks wrote:
SeahawkSal wrote:He's horrible bro. He wouldnt make any other NFL roster, but starts here. Just shows you our OLine situation..starting with Cable needs to change. Its that simple.

Most definitely Sal ... wasted draft pick, the hard part is he came out of college as a lineman and wasn't a project ... ship him off

But more importantly he is a penalty machine and never gets benched to get taught a lesson. Zero accountablity.

Our kicker sucks. Lets keep him and just not attempt field goals anymore.

THis is the shit that blows my mind when i think about this team all week long.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:11 pm

44 TOTAL YARDS THUS FAR AND Wilson accounts for 39 of them ....
Godshawks
Family
Family

Next

Return to 2017 Season