Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Colts 10.1.17

Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Colts 10.1.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Please post all in-game content here.

“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Colts 10.1.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:53 am

Gameday thread is unlocked and ready for posting.

National primetime game at home against a team without it's superstar QB.

Need to take care of business plain & simple.

LETS GO!!!

:new
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:18 pm

It's time we stop the usual playing to the level of our competition. It's time for this team to play at every facet. Week four, no more excuses ... On a side note, we better start figuring something out otherwise we won't be hanging to good with the chick pick Rams.
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Rams beat Dallas today.

The thing I'm most impressed with is their ability to adapt and adjust after halftime

I wish we had coaches like that. The Rams and Niners are set for the next 5-10 years...are we?
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:14 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:Rams beat Dallas today. The thing I'm most impressed with is their ability to adapt and adjust after halftime. I wish we had coaches like that. The Rams and Niners are set for the next 5-10 years...are we?

We kind of were if you consider the thought process beginning the year before the Super Bowl. We had the pieces together for a "long run" but somewhere along the way, we've bought into a philosophy of "we can do it like no one else ever has" ... I say that tongue in cheek sort of because they said it was a passing league and we did it with a smash mouth run game on offense; they said corners had to be a particular size we did it with long and lanky; they said a "short" QB wouldn't make it ours is; they say you've got to draft linemen we sort of made it work by not doing that, but not at all any more and we've got to figure that back out.

If we can get some decent or even halfway decent lineman we could get back on track, but I don't know how much longer Pete's going to do this ... three more or until we can pull off another 'ship? We have certain piece in place but the LINE as we all and nearly everyone else can see (well except the ones who do the drafting and signing) ...

The roller coaster of being a Seahawks Fan ...

Tonight the Roller Coaster gets high with the #45 retirement ... or maybe this could be the part where we start to go up and the offense blows Indy out the water and the defense shuts them out and we get this thing rollin'

Go HAWKS!!!!!
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

12th Man Flag raising....

Kennedy's Daughter
Walter Jones
Steve Largent

Im FUcking HYPED!!!!!!!!1

Way to go Seahawks PR Team!!!
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Our offense sucks ass....

its the same thing game after game. Shit drive me crazy.

Next to retiring on a fishing boat in the keys...if I had one wish it would be to fire cable and bevell and get competent coaches on that side of the ball.

Indy sucks...If we dont win by 21 at home its a failure.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Headed into night services for church ... Hope to get back and we've done something positive, after this first Walsh FG only want this guy doing extra points and kick offs tonight.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:53 pm

12's doing their job....multiple false starts already!!
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:00 pm

Another two quarters....another entire half of football without an offense TD!

Who wants to try to defend this? Who can explain this?

Should we all be positive and say....its not how you start but how you finish??? GIve me a fucking break.

We're being exposed and embarrassed nationally. Pete Caroll is 100% to blame.
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hawk-n-Roll » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm

It is a total embarrassment at home based on where we should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hawk-n-Roll
Family
Family

Postby Godshawks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Well gotta figure out how to stop dragging our behind early. I also don't care what anyone says about the TD when it was fourth down. Hoping Carson isn't out for very long, was that enough of a spark for Lacy.

And McKissick lit it up.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby Seahawk Ran » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Happy for the W but these slow starts and ugly 1Hs are maddening!

Hoping Carson is okay ... much better OL play in 2H ... McKissick was awesome ... GO HAWKZ!!! :new

... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE protest as a team BEFORE the Anthem and not during it! :usa
SUPER BOWL XLVIII WORLD CHAMPION SEATTLE SEAHAWKS :new
SEAHAWKS 43 BRONCOS 8
Back to Back NFC Champs 2013, 2014 + Super Bowls 48, 49
SB 49 ... 20 sec away ... 1 more yard ...
PROUD TO BE A 12
Seahawk Ran
2017 Survival Football Champion
2017 Survival Football Champion

Return to 2017 Season