Preseason Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Chiefs 8.25.17

Preseason Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Chiefs 8.25.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Please post all in-game content here.

“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Preseason Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Chiefs 8.25.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:26 am

Gameday thread is unlocked and ready for posting.

The third preseason game is where we typically see the starters getting the most reps before the season opener. In our case, with our line, I'm really not sure I want to see Russ behind center for very long.

What I do want to see (besides improved line play on both sides of the ball) is what Lacy can do.

:new
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Preseason Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Chiefs 8.25.17

Postby SeahawkSal » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:38 am

Carson continues to impress. Also enjoyed seeing excellent pass pro throughout the game.

The penalties continue to haunt this team and its getting ridiculous.

I sound like a broken record the past few years, but we need to find a way to get Graham the ball while in the red zone. Russ missed a few shots to him, and I was really looking forward to seeing them connect.

Don't think there were any major injuries on our side, so that's really all that matters.

Here's a link to Pete's postgame presser: http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/08/2 ... conference
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Return to 2017 Season