Post all off-topic content here

Moderators: Shadowhawk, SeahawkSal

Poor little Crapernick.

Postby FlaHawk » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Oh the oppression.
Attachments
colin.JPG
colin.JPG (48.7 KiB) Viewed 349 times
Pain is only a pulse..... If you just stop feeling it.
FlaHawk
Crew
Crew

Re: Poor little Crapernick.

Postby SeahawkSal » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 am

Cant stand that punk-ass!
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Taowulf » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 am

I do not like Kaepernick as a player, nor do I think he deserved 1st string billing on most teams, but there is another way of looking at this.

http://americannewsx.com/hot-off-the-pr ... inherited/

To you the National Anthem means one thing, to Kaepernick, it means something else. We are all shaped and defined by our experiences and we see the world through our own eyes. That’s freedom. That’s liberty. The right to believe differently. The right to protest as you will. The right to demand better. The right to believe your country can BE better, that it can live up to its sacred ideals, and the right to loudly note that it has NOT. The right to use your voice, your actions, to bring attention to the things you believe in. The right to want more for others, freedom, liberty, justice, equality, and RESPECT.
listen to Tao. He's busted more balls than testicular cancer. - seahawkshaun
Taowulf
Family
Family

Postby FlaHawk » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:41 pm

I agree, he has every right to do exactly what he's doing, but by choosing to do so and to be vocal in his reasoning, the public and fans have every reason to disagree and voice their opinion on the matter as well.
Pain is only a pulse..... If you just stop feeling it.
FlaHawk
Crew
Crew

Postby Zombie Hawk » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 am

Just saw Jeremy Lane sat during the anthem last night...

I always stand and remove my hat because thats how I was brought up. I love this country but I also don't think the anthem is a big deal, I really dont feel anything when I hear it. Also, I could care less whether someone else sits or stands, thats their business. It doesnt offend or bother me in any way. If you're someone who feels its disrespectful to our troops, Kap has already said he fully supports them and this is about a domestic issue.

But for christ sake, the last thing I want is negative attention and distractions to our team. If people start following Lane on this, I'm going to be really pissed off.
Zombie Hawk
2009, 2011 & 2015 Survival Football Champion
2009, 2011 & 2015 Survival Football Champion

Postby SeahawkSal » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:51 am

When Lane pulled that shit last night, I thought the same thing you did ZH...great, unnecessary negative attention for this team at the worst possible time.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Off-Topic Forum