Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs 49ers 12.12.10

Re: Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs 49ers 12.12.10

Postby DrBlood » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:31 pm

SeahawkSaint wrote:
DrBlood wrote:
SeahawkSaint wrote:The music in the background is annoying....

Any music is the least annoying thing about today's game. I'm gonna put my pants on and get some Ezell's.

DO they still serve freakishly large fried chicken parts?

They're still bigger than KFC, and tastier, too.
"A lot of times I couldn't hear anything. I was right next to Eli, and I couldn't hear him…. This is the loudest it's been, and there's nothing you can say, nothing you can do."
DrBlood
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:
SeahawkSaint wrote:What a ridiculous throw. Please sit him down. Put in Losman!

He's having a horrible game, but who the fuck is he supposed to throw it to? Is Stokley now our home-run threat?

This team is giving their fans a dose of reality today. We're a rebuilding project...NOT a playoff team.

You got no argument s from me on that one but if that is true I would rather see Whitehurst from here on out then trying to figure out how much Hass has in the tank...
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Two guys in the same area and none of 'em come up with it ...
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

SeahawkSaint wrote:
SeahawkSal wrote:
SeahawkSaint wrote:What a ridiculous throw. Please sit him down. Put in Losman!

He's having a horrible game, but who the fuck is he supposed to throw it to? Is Stokley now our home-run threat?

This team is giving their fans a dose of reality today. We're a rebuilding project...NOT a playoff team.

You got no argument s from me on that one but if that is true I would rather see Whitehurst from here on out then trying to figure out how much Hass has in the tank...

The FO is saying (without actually saying it)...We made a mistake on Whitehurst. The guy was and still is a third string talent. End of story.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:39 pm

SeahawkSal wrote: This team is giving their fans a dose of reality today. We're a rebuilding project...NOT a playoff team.

You got that right Sal ... I keep forgetting it because when we're on, boy do we look good, but in the same breath when we aren't boy do we stink. That's the frustrating part of this team is the rebuilding phase going on. But boy when these guys are kicking on all cylinders it's hard to remember this is a rebuilding team and not a playoff caliber team ... even though we are fighting for the opportunity to host a first round game. It isn't our fault every team in the West is in a remodel mode.
Hello NFL; I don't believe we've been properly introduced ... We Are the Seattle Seahawks and We Are Here to Serve Notice
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Davis come on ... you only go as deep as the deepest back and you've got to break down to make the hit.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I am not a fan of whitehurst and I want a QB pick next year, but Whitehurst has played one game in 4 seasons. How can we know if he has any potential?
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:The FO is saying (without actually saying it)...We made a mistake on Whitehurst. The guy was and still is a third string talent. End of story.

I don't think we see Whitehurst in a Seahawk jersey next year, which is fine with me. You know the FO is watching for what to do about that one now. There's got to be something that teams see, because he's still in the league, but when he gets the chance to show something he sure doesn't exude confidence or give anyone else a reason to think he can carry the load or he'd be carrying the load somewhere.
Last edited by Godshawks on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Godshawks wrote:
SeahawkSal wrote: This team is giving their fans a dose of reality today. We're a rebuilding project...NOT a playoff team.

You got that right Sal ... I keep forgetting it because when we're on, boy do we look good, but in the same breath when we aren't boy do we stink. That's the frustrating part of this team is the rebuilding phase going on. But boy when these guys are kicking on all cylinders it's hard to remember this is a rebuilding team and not a playoff caliber team ... even though we are fighting for the opportunity to host a first round game. It isn't our fault every team in the West is in a remodel mode.

Not me. Even when we were 4 and 2 I didn't buy into the best team in the NFC talk. Sad thing is we are doing just enough to drop us out of elite pick.
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Wow this just keeps getting worse...
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Looks like we've got some more moves coming at the receiver position ... did you see that ... that was sick the way is shin was broken OUCH!!!!
Last edited by Godshawks on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby Shadowhawk » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Deon Butler just broke his leg. That was sickening to watch.
"I just hope to win, boss"--Marshawn Lynch
Shadowhawk
SeahawkSal.com Staff/Moderator

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh that was brutal! He is done done done. That might be his career.
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby HawksFan4Life » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Shadowhawk wrote:Deon Butler just broke his leg. That was sickening to watch.

I was just going to say the same thing, it looked like his leg just shifted over and was limp when he went down to the ground. i hope that Deon is gonna be okay, but that looked bad. now the Hawks receivers need to step it up and get themselves together because they are short handed. Deon get well and healthy.
HawksFan4Life
Crew
Crew

Postby HawksFan4Life » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm

SeahawkSaint wrote:Oh that was brutal! He is done done done. That might be his career.

I hope you're wrong about that...
HawksFan4Life
Crew
Crew

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Well if we don't want to be embarassed on the field at home again; we better get something together.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby Godshawks » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:01 pm

HawksFan4Life wrote:
SeahawkSaint wrote:Oh that was brutal! He is done done done. That might be his career.

I'd have to agree on that one ... the way his foot was flapping like a piece of plastic in the wind just didn't look good. Dude's knee ran right into it. Not good not good.
Godshawks
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm

HawksFan4Life wrote:

I hope I am too
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Shadowhawk » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Tim Krumrie came back from a leg break that looked as bad as Butler's did. We just have to hope Deon can recover from this one. What a horrible end to an already lousy game!
"I just hope to win, boss"--Marshawn Lynch
Shadowhawk

Postby HawkMuscle » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Look at what Leon Washington did after he had a compound fracture to his femur bone. Yeah. Season over for Deon, sadly. Heal up and rehab and we'll see him back next season when we march to glory! :)
HawkMuscle
Family
Family

Postby NYSeahawker » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 pm

HawkMuscle wrote:Look at what Leon Washington did after he had a compound fracture to his femur bone. Yeah. Season over for Deon, sadly. Heal up and rehab and we'll see him back next season when we march to glory! :)

gruesome.. no doubt about it... I have no doubt Leon has already comforted him in dealing with this injury and whatever thoughts he's having about coming back from this... Leon's injury last year was strikingly similar
You like apples? Seahawks 43 Broncos 8... How about them apples!
NYSeahawker
2010 & 2014 Survival Football Champion
2010 & 2014 Survival Football Champion

Previous

Return to 2010 Season