Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Giants 11.7.10

Re: Gameday Thread - Seahawks vs Giants 11.7.10

Postby DEANO » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

This is so fucking brutal and hurting like hell.
"To Great Times And Great Friends!!!!" Oh and "GET ER DONE"
DEANO
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:11 pm

If CB J could get there, guys are open
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

GO fOR IT
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby Horns » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:13 pm

This should quiet the #8 critics for a week or so. 28-0.
Horns
Associate
Associate

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Horns wrote:This should quiet the #8 critics for a week or so. 28-0.

I've respected your presense here all season, but dont come in here during the middle of the game to tell us the fucking score.

I know the fucking score.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SeahawkDan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

I can't take much more of this
"The crowd noise, for whatever reason, our fans are louder than other (teams') fans, I don't know why, but it's just the truth." -Matt Hasselbeck

"Hate is like taking poison. The only person you hurt is yourself." -Betty Kilby
SeahawkDan
Family
Family

Postby Horns » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Sorry Sal but the score is for a reason. this post gives the reason. Had to look it up. The scores are about the same.

Hate to have to say it but I do have experience with this and no I don't mean watching losing football. I'm talking censorship by the NFL. For those watching network feeds in cities other than Seattle and New York the NFL may well stop broadcasting this game at half time. It's called a non competitive switch. They did it to the Rams a few years ago against Dallas. The score was about the same when they did it. They will switch to one of the other games.
Horns
Associate
Associate

Postby Seabirdz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:2 TD Drops in two weeks. WTF BMW???

The worst part about this is the shit I'm giong to have to take at work tomorrow. I'm used to it after all these years, but this is fucking embarrasing.

I've got to see my girlfriend tonight who is a Giants fan. Do I get a pass if I "accidentally" punch her in the throat?
Don''t get it twisted, the Hawks WILL be back to the BIG GAME!!!!

:new
Seabirdz
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Horns wrote:Sorry Sal but the score is for a reason. this post gives the reason. Had to look it up. The scores are about the same.

Hate to have to say it but I do have experience with this and no I don't mean watching losing football. I'm talking censorship by the NFL. For those watching network feeds in cities other than Seattle and New York the NFL may well stop broadcasting this game at half time. It's called a non competitive switch. They did it to the Rams a few years ago against Dallas. The score was about the same when they did it. They will switch to one of the other games.

If someone wants the score they won't looking in this forum. Don't be an idiot. We don't need you to explain anything to us. We need you as a non fan to keep your mouth shut.
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkDan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Horns wrote:Sorry Sal but the score is for a reason. this post gives the reason. Had to look it up. The scores are about the same.

err what other games?
this 4pm game is the only game that is showing for fox right now
"The crowd noise, for whatever reason, our fans are louder than other (teams') fans, I don't know why, but it's just the truth." -Matt Hasselbeck

"Hate is like taking poison. The only person you hurt is yourself." -Betty Kilby
SeahawkDan
Family
Family

Postby Horns » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

SeahawkSaint wrote:

If someone wants the score they won't looking in this forum. Don't be an idiot. We don't need you to explain anything to us. We need you as a non fan to keep your mouth shut.

I'm explaining in the game forum why some seahawks fans watching this game in other cities may not be able to in the 2nd half. Asshole.
Horns
Associate
Associate

Postby Horns » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

SeahawkDan wrote:

err what other games?
this 4pm game is the only game that is showing for fox right now

One of the other NFL games playing now. For those with Sunday ticket in those cities their Sunday ticket broadcast will be blacked out too.
Horns
Associate
Associate

Postby Hawk-n-Roll » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Horns wrote:
SeahawkSaint wrote:

I'm explaining in the game forum why some seahawks fans watching this game in other cities may not be able to in the 2nd half. Asshole.

The only fucking asshole here is you! What fucking loser wants to hang out at an opposing teams site? God if you were next to me I'd break your fucking neck (accidentally of course)
Hawk-n-Roll
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Horns...now your fucking banned for 24 hours.

Dont be a prick sucker on my forum when we're getting our asses kicked.

Even worse..dont be a prick sucker and sling names to anybody who's a member of this family.
“I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form.” - Winston Churchill
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Seabirdz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Can we please fire Sean Locklear?
Don''t get it twisted, the Hawks WILL be back to the BIG GAME!!!!

:new
Seabirdz
Family
Family

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Seabirdz wrote:Can we please fire Sean Locklear?

what a bum
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

SeahawkSal wrote:Horns...now your fucking banned for 24 hours.

Dont be a prick sucker on my forum when we're getting our asses kicked.

Even worse..dont be a prick sucker and sling names to anybody who's a member of this family.

Nice work Sal
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby hophawk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm

At halftime being down 35 - goose egg it's safe to say I truly hate New York! What the hell is going on with our Seahawks today?!
"If they smile and talk too much, you'll know they're full of shit"
hophawk
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby ThunderBayHawk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Brutal. I guess this answers the questions about Whitehurst for now. Although the Giants are about as tough a test that a QB can face. It can only get better from here on. Hopefully, PC pulls out his best rah rah, "don't it feel good?" speech for next week. I still say we win the division. Not that that is saying much.
ThunderBayHawk
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Man when we lose we lose big... Just terrible all the way around...
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkSal » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

So far the last 2 games we've been outscored 71-3.

Fucking awesome!
SeahawkSal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jimbo » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

ThunderBayHawk wrote:Brutal. I guess this answers the questions about Whitehurst for now. Although the Giants are about as tough a test that a QB can face. It can only get better from here on. Hopefully, PC pulls out his best rah rah, "don't it feel good?" speech for next week. I still say we win the division. Not that that is saying much.

Where is 76? I wait for his comment. If Hass was starting, would the score be 55-0?
If you lead a good clean life, good things will happen to you.
Jimbo
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby SeahawkSaint » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

yay! we didn't get blanked! :puke :puke
SeahawkSaint
SeahawkSal.com Donor
SeahawkSal.com Donor

Postby PhotoHawk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm

WOW! I'm not sure wheather I would have rather watched on TV or been at the game (which I was). Sad Sad playing. never got it going.
PhotoHawk
Family
Family

Postby fuzzhead » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:58 am

Lol Jimbo. It is matts fault..

Today was so pathetic, I can't even bring myself to slam the "start CBJ now" posse. It sucked all the way around. Hell I can't even make a "its Matt's fault" joke at the moment.

What a bunch of fucking tools they put out there today. I know we're rebuilding but go check Detroit, check Cleveland, they're rebuilding too but manage to lose/suprise some teams with class.

I gave my seats to this game away for a wedding present in August. Now I feel like going online and buying them a badass blender or something. Fucking embarrassing.
fuzzhead
Family
Family

PreviousNext

Return to 2010 Season